segunda-feira, 9 de novembro de 2015

KGB e a guerra cultural




O ex-agente propagandista da KGB, Yuri Bezmenov, explicando os métodos sub-reptícios da inoculação comunista  pelo mundo.
________________________________________________________________________________

e esse:

New lies for oldThe Communist Strategy of Deception and Disinformation GOLITSYN, Anatoliy.


"Author´s Note

THIS BOOK is the product of nearly twenty years of my life. It presents my convictions that, throughout that period, the West has misunderstood the nature of changes in the communist world and has been misled and outmaneuvered by communist guile. My researches have not only strengthened my belief, but have led me to a new methodology by which to analyze communist actions. This methodology takes into account the dialectical character of communist strategic thinking. It is my hope that the methodology will come to be used by students of communist affairs throughout the Western world. I accept sole responsibility for the contents of the book. In writing it, I have received no assistance of any kind from any government or other organization. I submitted the text to the appropriate US authorities, who raised no objection to its publication on grounds of national security.(...)"

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário